Elly Prestegård Art
The StorytellerBrider hunterCrusaderLittle Miss InnocenceRabbitThe MessengersMooseHareMoon childGorilla twinsSeveral others

Sunday 29 April 2007

The Messengers

You want to hear more about the Messengers I suppose? Ok, let’s get started. Sooner or later we all meet Messengers. We just do not recognize them. In fact you could say they are “under cover” till they unveil your wishes as deep and honest. And can they fulfil any wish? Can they make fantasy come true? Sorry, Ladies and Gentlemen, that would be too good to be true. As I told you introducing Ensemble Propelly, we will only tell you stories based on the Purest Truth. And the truth is so simple, I am tempted to say ordinary, that I change my mind and keep it a secret. My suggestion is, keep your eyes open! I repeat, keep them open and believe in what you are shown. There you will find the secret.
We are proud to tell you we have two Messengers connected to the ensemble. Their long refined skills, to see where there is only darkness to see, and to hear where all sounds have silenced, are inherited through generations. Please welcome our most trusted partners.









No comments:

Post a Comment