Elly Prestegård Art
The StorytellerBrider hunterCrusaderLittle Miss InnocenceRabbitThe MessengersMooseHareMoon childGorilla twinsSeveral others

Sunday 29 April 2007

Hare

Do not ever take a rabbit for a hare, or vice versa. Yes, they are kind of related, but their proud stories are heading in totally different directions.
This Hare also has his secrets. For 15 years he was on the rove without giving me a sign of his existence. No reason, no nothing!!! My fantasy started creating pictures of all kinds of dreadful accidents, but after some years I was accommodated with the pain of loss. So you understand my happiness was beyond limits when he suddenly approached me at a dinner party.
That’s so typical for Hare. No explanation, no excuse. Just drowning me in an immense hug.
And how could he actually explain for anyone, as it was hard enough for himself to understand the goal of these 15 years? Captured in a dream of freedom he was following a path no one had walked before him. Yes, you are of course right, others have been searching for the same treasure over and over again, but never can anyone follow someone else’s footprints when it comes to this matter. Neither can you my honourable Audience. So why bother? See his story and make up your own mind. He is a magician when it comes to storytelling.








No comments:

Post a Comment